A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lipson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lipson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lipson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Frederick Mem Hosp, Frederick, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Leonard Lipson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Martin Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lipson practices Ophthalmology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Ophthalmologists.