A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lipson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lipson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lipson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Frederick Mem Hosp, Frederick, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Leonard Lipson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Martin Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lipson practices Ophthalmology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Ophthalmologists.