Dr. James Little Is this you?

Patient with erectile disfunction

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Sensitive and caring doctor who is concerned about his patients. Dr. Little listens offers encouragement and also suggest readings to help with understanding your condition. I feel very comfortable discussing even the most intimate issues with him because he is not afraid of showing the human side of himself. He is extremely knowledgeable about the field of urology.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Little,Is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field and professionalism is tempered by his personable manner. He listens with a real desire to understand his patients. Dr. Little is honest and genuine in giving medical advise. Moreover he makes me feel at ease even when discussing the most private issues I can depend on him to be empathic. Overall Dr. Little is a rare gem in the medical field. He gets my highest recommendation. Great Doctor!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr Little has been treating me for a number of years for a very painful bladder disease that has no known cause or cure. and has made it possible for me to live a relatively pain-free life.He always makes me feel that he is genuinely concerned for my well being and never makes me feel that he is too busy to listen to my concerns. He is the finest Dr who has ever treated me and I am truly grateful to him.

Posted on October 7th, 2014