A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lobel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobel has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lewis Lobel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Lobel practice?
- Dr. Martin Lobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lobel practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists.