A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lobel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lobel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lobel has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Lobel practice?
Dr. Martin Lobel practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists.