The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Lobel
Dr. Martin Lobel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Lobel is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee, Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Lobel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Lobel has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Martin Lobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Tad Johnson
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi35
Dr. Anne Lent
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 2.05 mi15
Dr. Kunal Shah
Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 4.02 mi14