Learn more about Dr. Martin Lobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lobel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobel has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lewis Lobel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Lobel practice?
- Dr. Martin Lobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lobel practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists.