A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lopez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lopez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Lopez practice?
- Dr. Martin Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Lopez practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists and Oklahoma City Pain Management Doctors.