A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Louie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Louie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Don Louie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Louie practice?
- Dr. Martin Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Louie practices Family Medicine near March Air Reserve Base, CA.
See March Air Reserve Base Primary Care Doctors.