A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lucenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lucenti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucenti
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lucenti, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucenti graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lucenti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Lucenti MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Lucenti practice?
- Dr. Martin Lucenti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Lucenti practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.