A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Luloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Luloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Luloff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luloff graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luloff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans