Dr. Martin Lynn MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor - highly respected, loved by his patients
Dr. Lynn has been my doctor, and my family's doctor for many years. He is always friendly, respectful, and takes the time to listen and explain everything. I think there are some people who disagree with his politics, who want to spread false rumors about him - don't believe them. I would highly recommend his (and DO recommend him) to anyone who is looking for a top-notch primary care doctor.

February 3rd, 2012
Steve Baird
While each is entitled to their own opinion, I find the negative comments expressed about Kelly Lynn to be grossly unfair. My experience with Dr. Lynn has been nothing but positive. He has always taken whatever time I needed to discuss health issues, run minimal tests for diagnosis, make proper referral when needed and has treated me respectfully as a patient and a person. He is honest in speaking his abilities as well as his limitations. He is personable and willing to let you get to know him and let you know that he too is human and not someone to be place upon a pedestal. Over the years I have grown to consider him a friend and I trust him as my doctor.

December 9th, 2011
He has withheld vital medical information in the past from me

November 25th, 2011
Dr. Lynn can diagnose simple problems, but has not helped me with big problems, in fact was very unhelpful. I won't go into detail, but it was a really bad experience. And, during a discussion he told me that he does not believe that everyone deserves good health care. I am looking for a new dr. BTW, he became an MD after a previous career, so does not have as many years experience as one might assume.

April 17th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Lynn for almost 7 years. He has diagnosed quite a bit with me, but I am a troubling case so I don't think he can really deal with difficult cases. He cares and tries hard to do what he can within his limits. Him and his staff have always been good with fitting me in when needed and getting the right referral for me. As for his political view, I really don't think it is our right to judge what he decides when at the same time you are making a similar judgment. To me, it shows that he takes a stand when others will always try to be in the middle when they really aren't.

September 20th, 2010
I have been Dr. Lynn's patient since he first came to the Internal Medicine Group. He has been an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. I am one of the unfortunate Medicare patients who had to find another doctor, but Dr. Lynn discussed his decision and I do understand his position, even though I will miss him as my primary care doctor. I wish him the best.

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Lynn is an avid tea party personality. He is refusing to see patients who are on medicare, the very patients that need a good doctor. He is interested in one thing, money, not being a good doctor.

November 6th, 2015