A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin M Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Martin Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Goldstein practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.