A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin M Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Martin Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Miller practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Allergists and Lake Charles Internists.