Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinstock, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weinstock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Murray Weinstock MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Martin Weinstock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weinstock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and East Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.