A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinstock, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weinstock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Murray Weinstock MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Martin Weinstock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weinstock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and East Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.