A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinstock, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weinstock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Weinstock practice?
Dr. Martin Weinstock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Harris, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.