Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinstock, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weinstock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Murray Weinstock MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Martin Weinstock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weinstock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and East Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.