Dr. Martin Murray Weinstock MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinstock, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Weinstock practice?
Dr. Martin Weinstock practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Vascular Surgery near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Harris, NY.
See Middletown Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Middletown Internists, Middletown Cardiologists, and Middletown Surgeons.