A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Maag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Maag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maag graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Maag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Donald Maag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Maag practice?
- Dr. Martin Maag has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Maag practices Family Medicine near West Branch, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See West Branch Family Physicians.