A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Madorsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Madorsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Madorsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Madorsky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madorsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madorsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Madorsky practice?
Dr. Martin Madorsky practices Urology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists, Miami Orthopedic Surgeons, Miami Sports Medicine Doctors, and Miami Gastroenterologists.