A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Maimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maimon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Maimon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maimon graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Maimon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Maimon MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin Maimon practice?
- Dr. Martin Maimon has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Maimon practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Internists and Puyallup Pediatricians.