A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Mainster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mainster
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mainster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Mainster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainster graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mainster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Aron Mainster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Mainster practice?
- Dr. Martin Mainster has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Mainster practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.