A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Mainster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mainster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mainster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Mainster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainster graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mainster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Aron Mainster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Mainster practice?
- Dr. Martin Mainster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Mainster practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.