A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Maldonado, Gastroenterologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Maldonado, MD, FACG is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Maldonado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maldonado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 31 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Maldonado practice?
Dr. Martin Maldonado practices Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Gastroenterologists.