A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Manin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Manin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Manin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Manin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Charles Manin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Manin practice?
- Dr. Martin Manin has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Manin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.