A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Manin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Manin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Manin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Charles Manin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Manin practice?
- Dr. Martin Manin has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Manin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.