Dr. Martin Mark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 19th, 2016
Patient
He doesn't remember things about you from visit to visit. He relies too much on his nurse practitioners. He only sees you in his office not the exam room. His answer to everything is medications. I developed pneumonia after as pirating material in a procedure performed by him and he never came.to check on me even though he.was on the.same.floor of the.hospital.

February 16th, 2016
Patient
I took my mother to see the Dr, they didn't allow me to translated for her, since she doesn't speak English, they already had an interpreter there, she refused to have an stranger hear about her health, the preferred send her away without even see her and she's 77 years old very sick, we felt very disappointed and discriminated.

November 10th, 2015
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
My dad was given a Colonoscopy by Dr Mark and he punctured his colon and ruptured his spleen. Sent him home and later that evening my dad's stomach and his left arm were hurting. So he went back to the hospital and the er dr ran a CT scan and found that my dad's spleen had ruptured . He was bleeding internally and had lost 2 liters of blood. They did surgery to repair the colon and remove the spleen because it could not be saved. He also had to have blood transfusions and altogether he had about 9 - 10 units of blood. Dr Mark came in my dad's room and talked to us and he tried to blame this on some other things. If I had only known this would've happened I would've done research before letting him near my dad. I thought dr Mark was very arrogant and not very professional because he tried to blame this on something else. Please do research on any dr before you have any procedures it could just prevent this from happening to you. I would not recommend this dr to any one of my family members. Tried to rate a 0 star but it won't let you rate below 1 star.

June 9th, 2013
Dr Martin mark
Dr Mark is extremely rude. I was having stomach issues after a heart attack and was visited in the hospital by Dr Mark. He was very arrogant and rude. My daughter was also in the room and agreed with me. I would not recommend him.

April 5th, 2011
Saved my life! The best!
The best in the business.

July 15th, 2010