Martin Mark Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Martin Mark?

Terrible Experience

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I would leave zero stars if that was an option. My mother was in ICU and I have never met a more disrespectful and inconsiderate Dr. in my life. He was not only rude to my mother but to my family as well. He said that he had no sympathy for my mother and that we should pretty much just let her pass, and that there was no hope for her. We then decided to change hospitals and within days my mother was up and walking around.

Patient

Posted on June 19th, 2016

He doesn't remember things about you from visit to visit. He relies too much on his nurse practitioners. He only sees you in his office not the exam room. His answer to everything is medications. I developed pneumonia after as pirating material in a procedure performed by him and he never came.to check on me even though he.was on the.same.floor of the.hospital.

Patient

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I took my mother to see the Dr, they didn't allow me to translated for her, since she doesn't speak English, they already had an interpreter there, she refused to have an stranger hear about her health, the preferred send her away without even see her and she's 77 years old very sick, we felt very disappointed and discriminated.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on November 10th, 2015

My dad was given a Colonoscopy by Dr Mark and he punctured his colon and ruptured his spleen. Sent him home and later that evening my dad's stomach and his left arm were hurting. So he went back to the hospital and the er dr ran a CT scan and found that my dad's spleen had ruptured . He was bleeding internally and had lost 2 liters of blood. They did surgery to repair the colon and remove the spleen because it could not be saved. He also had to have blood transfusions and altogether he had about 9 - 10 units of blood. Dr Mark came in my dad's room and talked to us and he tried to blame this on some other things. If I had only known this would've happened I would've done research before letting him near my dad. I thought dr Mark was very arrogant and not very professional because he tried to blame this on something else. Please do research on any dr before you have any procedures it could just prevent this from happening to you. I would not recommend this dr to any one of my family members. Tried to rate a 0 star but it won't let you rate below 1 star.

Worst Dr Imaginable

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr Martin mark

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Dr Mark is extremely rude. I was having stomach issues after a heart attack and was visited in the hospital by Dr Mark. He was very arrogant and rude. My daughter was also in the room and agreed with me. I would not recommend him.

Saved my life! The best!

Posted on April 5th, 2011

The best in the business.

Love this Doc