A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Markowitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Markowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Markowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harold Markowitz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Markowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Markowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.