A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Markowitz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Markowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Markowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harold Markowitz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Markowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Markowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.