A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Martin is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Gabriel Martin MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Martin practice?
- Dr. Martin Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Martin practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.