A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Martin practice?
Dr. Martin Martin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.