Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Catherine Slabich on Jan 19th, 2016

Dr. Martini is an amazing doctor and person. He treats you as a person not just at a patient. He is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and takes the time to make you feel like " ok I can beat this". I always knew he was treating me as he would his own Mom. Thanks to Dr Martino I have my life back.

Jan 15th, 2016

Exceptional in everyway, he is very knowledgeable and very kind hearted..

Oct 5th, 2015

Can not say enough great things about him!! He was fantastic!

Given Me a Life show details Given Me a Life
by Linda D P on Apr 15th, 2014

As a professional I was impressed on how friendly and caring he was and is to myself and my family. When I first had my surgery he came into the hospital room with my family, sat next to me and held my hand, took his time explaining the procedure once again. I am a patient now since 2009 he treats me like a friend with his caring personality. I have recommended him and would again. As intelligent as he is, he explains everything in layman terms and takes his time. His staff is excellent, they go above and beyond,

Truly the leader of Robotic surgery show details Truly the leader of Robotic surgery
Sep 8th, 2012

Fantastic doctor, very professional, and extremely confident

Mar 22nd, 2012

I was impressed with Dr. Martino's friendliness, professionalism and experience. The robotic hysterectomy surgery was a blessing to me. I had no real pain, just some tenderness and minor discomfort (did not need or use RX narcotics post-surgery). The recovery was so easy compared to friends who had had traditional open surgery.

Aug 23rd, 2011

Awesome surgeon and doctor. Made me feel totally at ease and confident that my surgery would be a success. I was able to leave the hospital 12 hours after my surgery began. I've never felt better. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. A true gem of a person.

Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Martino is the best there is. I don't live in the area and his staff takes the time to schedule all my tests and his appointment together so I don't have to make several trips to his office. Dr. Martino did my surgery when he said I had ovarian cancer. The doctors in my area wouldn't do surgery and said I did not have cancer. Dr. Martino did the surgery and set up my chemo treatments in my area so I wouldn't have to travel as far. He and his office staff are really great and caring.

by RF on Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr Martino is truly what every doctor should be! He is kind, caring and compassionate. He listens to your concerns and answers your questions. He takes his time with his patients and provides outstanding quality care.

IF YOU NEED A CARING DR. HE IS YOUR MAN !! show details IF YOU NEED A CARING DR. HE IS YOUR MAN !!
by Cindy C on Sep 18th, 2010

HiMy name is Cindy when I found out I had cancer that had to be one of the worst times of my life. Time just stopped. My gyn sent me to Allentown to Dr. Martino it was the best thing I did. He is the best Dr. I have ever had. Explains everything in real words and takes as much time with you as you need. Very caring and good looking to. Also very down to earth talks to you like a real person and treats you like one toooo. If you are out there scared to death as I was. He is the Dr. for you. Just don't tell him you saw this. Don't want him to get a big head !!

Mar 9th, 2010

This doctor was one of the best that I have been to. He is courteous, patient, has a great bedside manner and called me back on a weekend day just to see how I tolerated my treatment. He really cares. Don't be misled by prior posts, he was probably caring for a sick patient with cancer... and that was the reason for the delay, which is very understandable. ....once you are with him, all of his time is your time, which was very important to me. Highly recommended!

does it matter that i look different from from his regular patients show details does it matter that i look different from from his regular patients
Feb 1st, 2010

i saw this doctor just last week. he left me in a room for close to an hour while he saw other patients. he never once apologise to me in between his two visit in the room where i was. He then sent me to his office and i waited there for another twent five minutes before he came to talk with me.