Dr. Martin Martino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
I THANK GOD EVERDAY
I thank God every day for doctors like Dr. Martino. He treated me with respect, integrity and off course got rid of my pain! He was very professional, caring and I am truly very satisfied with his treatment of me. His team was also very, very helpful, professional and caring.

February 14th, 2017
Very confident, awesome doctor.
He performed my hysterectomy, and he asked if I wanted info on having a Abdominoplasty, as I had a lot of loose skin from child birth, and losing weight. He recommend a awesome doctor whom performed it at same time.

December 13th, 2016
fantastic doctor

September 29th, 2016
Dr. Martino is the best surgeon in the world! I am from out of the area about 1.5 hrs away and I would drive 10 hrs just to have Dr Martino do my surgery. He is so compassionate, caring, and understanding . I recently had the robotic surgery and I was home the same day. No pain, just little discomfort, didn't need any Rx pills. Next day I was walking around , still no pain at all, I had to remind my self that I just had surgery. I honestly felt fantastic! I still do. If you are scared and don't know who to choose, please go to Dr. Martino. He is the very best! He truly cares about his patients . I promise you that once you meet him your worries will fade away and you will feel very confident that you have chosen the very best!

January 19th, 2016
Dr. Martini is an amazing doctor and person. He treats you as a person not just at a patient. He is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and takes the time to make you feel like " ok I can beat this". I always knew he was treating me as he would his own Mom. Thanks to Dr Martino I have my life back.

January 15th, 2016
Exceptional in everyway, he is very knowledgeable and very kind hearted..

October 5th, 2015
Can not say enough great things about him!! He was fantastic!

April 15th, 2014
Given Me a Life
As a professional I was impressed on how friendly and caring he was and is to myself and my family. When I first had my surgery he came into the hospital room with my family, sat next to me and held my hand, took his time explaining the procedure once again. I am a patient now since 2009 he treats me like a friend with his caring personality. I have recommended him and would again. As intelligent as he is, he explains everything in layman terms and takes his time. His staff is excellent, they go above and beyond,

September 8th, 2012
Truly the leader of Robotic surgery
Fantastic doctor, very professional, and extremely confident

March 22nd, 2012
I was impressed with Dr. Martino's friendliness, professionalism and experience. The robotic hysterectomy surgery was a blessing to me. I had no real pain, just some tenderness and minor discomfort (did not need or use RX narcotics post-surgery). The recovery was so easy compared to friends who had had traditional open surgery.

August 23rd, 2011
Awesome surgeon and doctor. Made me feel totally at ease and confident that my surgery would be a success. I was able to leave the hospital 12 hours after my surgery began. I've never felt better. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. A true gem of a person.

February 14th, 2011
Dr. Martino is the best there is. I don't live in the area and his staff takes the time to schedule all my tests and his appointment together so I don't have to make several trips to his office. Dr. Martino did my surgery when he said I had ovarian cancer. The doctors in my area wouldn't do surgery and said I did not have cancer. Dr. Martino did the surgery and set up my chemo treatments in my area so I wouldn't have to travel as far. He and his office staff are really great and caring.