Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Ste 403
Allentown, PA 18103
610-402-3650
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Given Me a Life  |  show details
by Linda D P on Apr 15th, 2014

As a professional I was impressed on how friendly and caring he was and is to myself and my family. When I first had my surgery he came into the hospital room with my family, sat next to me and held my hand, took his time explaining the procedure once again. I am a patient now since 2009 he treats me like a friend with his caring personality. I have recommended him and would again. As intelligent as he is, he explains everything in layman terms and takes his time. His staff is excellent, they go above and beyond,

|  Truly the leader of Robotic surgery  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

Fantastic doctor, very professional, and extremely confident

Mar 22nd, 2012

I was impressed with Dr. Martino's friendliness, professionalism and experience. The robotic hysterectomy surgery was a blessing to me. I had no real pain, just some tenderness and minor discomfort (did not need or use RX narcotics post-surgery). The recovery was so easy compared to friends who had had traditional open surgery.

|  BEST Gynecologic Oncologist IN PA  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Martin Martino by far is what every Doctor should be, he was out of the many doctors that I have seen in 50 years probably the most kind and caring Doctor that I have been seen by.Before and after you go in for the operation he explains everything in detail. In terms that a normal person can understand. If your looking for a Doctor that will take of all of your needs, you need not to look any further.I wish that he also could be my only Doctor for all my needs oh well you cannot have everything.I drove over a hour to be treated by him and it was worth the drive.His bed manners are outstanding, he eases your mind and you feel like a family member is taking care of you. You owe it to yourself to reach out to him to be treated. Carole Micatovich

Aug 23rd, 2011

Awesome surgeon and doctor. Made me feel totally at ease and confident that my surgery would be a success. I was able to leave the hospital 12 hours after my surgery began. I've never felt better. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. A true gem of a person.

Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Martino is the best there is. I don't live in the area and his staff takes the time to schedule all my tests and his appointment together so I don't have to make several trips to his office. Dr. Martino did my surgery when he said I had ovarian cancer. The doctors in my area wouldn't do surgery and said I did not have cancer. Dr. Martino did the surgery and set up my chemo treatments in my area so I wouldn't have to travel as far. He and his office staff are really great and caring.

by RF on Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr Martino is truly what every doctor should be! He is kind, caring and compassionate. He listens to your concerns and answers your questions. He takes his time with his patients and provides outstanding quality care.

|  IF YOU NEED A CARING DR. HE IS YOUR MAN !!  |  show details
by Cindy C on Sep 18th, 2010

HiMy name is Cindy when I found out I had cancer that had to be one of the worst times of my life. Time just stopped. My gyn sent me to Allentown to Dr. Martino it was the best thing I did. He is the best Dr. I have ever had. Explains everything in real words and takes as much time with you as you need. Very caring and good looking to. Also very down to earth talks to you like a real person and treats you like one toooo. If you are out there scared to death as I was. He is the Dr. for you. Just don't tell him you saw this. Don't want him to get a big head !!

Mar 9th, 2010

This doctor was one of the best that I have been to. He is courteous, patient, has a great bedside manner and called me back on a weekend day just to see how I tolerated my treatment. He really cares. Don't be misled by prior posts, he was probably caring for a sick patient with cancer... and that was the reason for the delay, which is very understandable. ....once you are with him, all of his time is your time, which was very important to me. Highly recommended!

|  does it matter that i look different from from his regular patients  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

i saw this doctor just last week. he left me in a room for close to an hour while he saw other patients. he never once apologise to me in between his two visit in the room where i was. He then sent me to his office and i waited there for another twent five minutes before he came to talk with me.