A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Martucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Martucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Martucci, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martucci graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Martucci has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin L Martucci MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Martucci practice?
- Dr. Martin Martucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Martucci practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists and Tulsa Pain Management Doctors.