Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 30th, 2015

Does not care about the future well being of the patient and his place of work, reflects a quack doctor 😷! Staff and operators etc absolutely horrible! Only as strong as the weakest link 🔗!

professionalism, excellent technique, inclusion of family, relief /pain control for my family member show details professionalism, excellent technique, inclusion of family, relief /pain control for my family member
by rebecca on Mar 30th, 2014

The title says it all. From reception to procedure to discharge, all staff and Dr Martucci so excellent! Thank you.

Mar 11th, 2013

Dr Martucci has even my doctor for nearly 10 yrs. he is the best there is. He is kind an listens to your needs. The only thing I dislike is the office staff. They can be unhelpful and rude

6 Year Patient show details 6 Year Patient
by Eric C. on Feb 26th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Martucci for 6 years. On average I have 6 appointments per year. Prior to moving to the area, I had undergone back surgeries & had several epidural steroid injections that were ineffective. Dr. Martucci's injections have proved to be far more effective & less painful than those I received previously. I believe this is due to his superior technical skill, determination, & desire to do all he can to work towards alleviating each patients unique symptoms. Dr. Martucci is attentive, personable, professional & empathetic. I have the utmost respect & confidence in Dr. Martucci, & would recommend him without hesitation. In addition, the staff at TPC is always friendly, & prompt with call backs, completing paperwork, & arranging appointments.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Aug 26th, 2010

I have been a patient for almost seven years an dI can honestly say there isn't another doctor out there that has been as incredible as this one! He has given me my life back and even though it wasn't an easy road, he stuck by me every step of the way. I have recommended him to everyone I know and will continue to do so.

The Best Doc Ever!!!!! show details The Best Doc Ever!!!!!
by Alisa D. on Mar 25th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. M for about six years now. This has been a very rough and long road for me but he has stuck by me through it all to make my life better. He has even made my family feel like they're a part of the entire process. As hard as it's been he never gave up trying to find a way to make my life for me and my family better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing Pain Management...and I have!!!!!

Nov 24th, 2008

the guy won't read his own files or, pay attention enough to write accurate notes in his files.