Dr. Martin Martucci MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 14 reviews

June 21st, 2016
Dr Martucci and Tulsa Pain Staff
Check in is easy. Everyone has always been nice and help full. Longest I've had to wait is 20 mins but have always been taken back by my scheduled appointment. In most cases they appreciate it if you arrive at least 20/30 mins early. It helps with check in process. Dr Marticci is always a pleasure. He listens and wants to help. Caring and good sense of humor. His medical staff makes me feel very comfortable, are compassionate, and have a sense of humor as well. I give a five stars.

March 31st, 2016
Best pain consultant ever. Would have given him 5 stars but hit wrong button

February 10th, 2016
Fabulous Dr and staff
If you have pain and have not been able to get relief, then you need to make appt with Dr Martucci. He is kind , caring and very knowledgable Explained everything in detail answered all my questions. Love him and his staff at the Muskogee office. Thank you all so much for helping me 😍😍

January 21st, 2016
Best ever!
Absolute miracle worker. I've been in physical therapy for a frozen shoulder and in great pain for almost a year and finally got a proper diagnosis of the real problem, which was my neck, was sent to Dr. Martucci and 24 hours later, I am nearly pain free and have regained the use of my shoulder and arm. I feel like dancing in the streets!

January 19th, 2016
If I could give ZERO STARS, I would.
I never even met the man (only saw his PA as my pain wasn't "exotic" enough to warrant his personal attention). His office staff are rude and they are more concerned with poking stuff in their pie-holes and discussing who is doing what to whom (more poking) than with care of patients. I left because he wanted to give me MORE medication than I really needed. Don't go there unless you like abusive treatment.

November 23rd, 2015
Amazing doctor

November 6th, 2015
Been going to this doctor over 3 years than I went to the ER at St John's and the nurse said that I OD'd just lies went there because I was passing out and this doctor didn't even talk to me just discharged me without me explaining what really happened!!!

October 16th, 2015
Have been to the office twice. They have cut my meds. And refuse to great me because I will not take the shots. Ive had them done they don't work.

September 21st, 2015
Go if you only take asprin or if you don't care
Only seen this doctor twice in 3 yrs but went to ER not feeling good and was passing out. 1 nurse that LIED about my medication and told him I OD he didn't speak with me about anything had some lady in his office to call me and told me he didn't feel comfortable about prescribing pain medication and no longer would see me in his office!! These people don't care about nothing but that almighty dollar and lies!!

March 30th, 2014
professionalism, excellent technique, inclusion of family, relief /pain control for my family member
The title says it all. From reception to procedure to discharge, all staff and Dr Martucci so excellent! Thank you.

March 11th, 2013
Dr Martucci has even my doctor for nearly 10 yrs. he is the best there is. He is kind an listens to your needs. The only thing I dislike is the office staff. They can be unhelpful and rude

August 26th, 2010
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient for almost seven years an dI can honestly say there isn't another doctor out there that has been as incredible as this one! He has given me my life back and even though it wasn't an easy road, he stuck by me every step of the way. I have recommended him to everyone I know and will continue to do so.