Dr. Martin Martucci, MD
Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Martucci and Tulsa Pain Staff show details Dr Martucci and Tulsa Pain Staff
by Tricia Wooldridge on Jun 21st, 2016

Check in is easy. Everyone has always been nice and help full. Longest I've had to wait is 20 mins but have always been taken back by my scheduled appointment. In most cases they appreciate it if you arrive at least 20/30 mins early. It helps with check in process. Dr Marticci is always a pleasure. He listens and wants to help. Caring and good sense of humor. His medical staff makes me feel very comfortable, are compassionate, and have a sense of humor as well. I give a five stars.

by Alfred A on Mar 31st, 2016

Best pain consultant ever. Would have given him 5 stars but hit wrong button

Fabulous Dr and staff show details Fabulous Dr and staff
Feb 10th, 2016

If you have pain and have not been able to get relief, then you need to make appt with Dr Martucci. He is kind , caring and very knowledgable Explained everything in detail answered all my questions. Love him and his staff at the Muskogee office. Thank you all so much for helping me 😍😍

Best ever! show details Best ever!
by Louise on Jan 21st, 2016

Absolute miracle worker. I've been in physical therapy for a frozen shoulder and in great pain for almost a year and finally got a proper diagnosis of the real problem, which was my neck, was sent to Dr. Martucci and 24 hours later, I am nearly pain free and have regained the use of my shoulder and arm. I feel like dancing in the streets!

If I could give ZERO STARS, I would. show details If I could give ZERO STARS, I would.
Jan 19th, 2016

I never even met the man (only saw his PA as my pain wasn't "exotic" enough to warrant his personal attention). His office staff are rude and they are more concerned with poking stuff in their pie-holes and discussing who is doing what to whom (more poking) than with care of patients. I left because he wanted to give me MORE medication than I really needed. Don't go there unless you like abusive treatment.

Nov 23rd, 2015

Amazing doctor

Nov 6th, 2015

Been going to this doctor over 3 years than I went to the ER at St John's and the nurse said that I OD'd just lies went there because I was passing out and this doctor didn't even talk to me just discharged me without me explaining what really happened!!!

Oct 16th, 2015

Have been to the office twice. They have cut my meds. And refuse to great me because I will not take the shots. Ive had them done they don't work.

Go if you only take asprin or if you don't care show details Go if you only take asprin or if you don't care
by Teresa Young on Sep 21st, 2015

Only seen this doctor twice in 3 yrs but went to ER not feeling good and was passing out. 1 nurse that LIED about my medication and told him I OD he didn't speak with me about anything had some lady in his office to call me and told me he didn't feel comfortable about prescribing pain medication and no longer would see me in his office!! These people don't care about nothing but that almighty dollar and lies!!

professionalism, excellent technique, inclusion of family, relief /pain control for my family member show details professionalism, excellent technique, inclusion of family, relief /pain control for my family member
by rebecca on Mar 30th, 2014

The title says it all. From reception to procedure to discharge, all staff and Dr Martucci so excellent! Thank you.

Mar 11th, 2013

Dr Martucci has even my doctor for nearly 10 yrs. he is the best there is. He is kind an listens to your needs. The only thing I dislike is the office staff. They can be unhelpful and rude

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Aug 26th, 2010

I have been a patient for almost seven years an dI can honestly say there isn't another doctor out there that has been as incredible as this one! He has given me my life back and even though it wasn't an easy road, he stuck by me every step of the way. I have recommended him to everyone I know and will continue to do so.

The Best Doc Ever!!!!! show details The Best Doc Ever!!!!!
by Alisa D. on Mar 25th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. M for about six years now. This has been a very rough and long road for me but he has stuck by me through it all to make my life better. He has even made my family feel like they're a part of the entire process. As hard as it's been he never gave up trying to find a way to make my life for me and my family better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing Pain Management...and I have!!!!!

Nov 24th, 2008

the guy won't read his own files or, pay attention enough to write accurate notes in his files.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse