A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Matsumura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Matsumura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matsumura
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Matsumura Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumura graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Matsumura has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Matsumura MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Matsumura practice?
- Dr. Martin Matsumura has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Matsumura practices Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.