Learn more about Dr. Martin Matsumura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Matsumura is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Matsumura, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Clinical Pharmacology Clinical Drug Trials Exercise and the Heart.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumura graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumura has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matsumura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Matsumura practice?
Dr. Martin Matsumura practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Cardiologists, and Allentown Surgeons.