A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Matsumura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Matsumura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumura graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Matsumura has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Matsumura MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Matsumura practice?
- Dr. Martin Matsumura has 18 office locations.
Dr. Martin Matsumura practices Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.