A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McDermott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDermott
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McDermott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Daniel McDermott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Martin McDermott has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin McDermott practices Family Medicine near Fort Lupton, CO.
See Fort Lupton Family Physicians.