A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin McElya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McElya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McElya graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McElya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Glenn McElya DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. McElya practice?
- Dr. Martin McElya has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin McElya practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.