A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McKee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Dean McKee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. McKee practice?
- Dr. Martin McKee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Martin McKee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pantego, TX.