Dr. Martin Mctighe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Mctighe?

Doctor who earned my respect

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Doctor Mctighe saved my forearm twenty-nine years ago, the hospital that I was at, told me that they had to remove my arm. I was was pulled into a machine where I worked at, causing a compound fracture. My wife contacted Dr Mctighe's office and I was sent to the old Providence Hospital. He put my arm back together thru two surgeries back to back, one was to reattached all muscles and the other was rebuild my the bones by using a plate and pins.Two years later the pins and plate was remove. I have my arm to this day,drove trucks for many years, still fishing and enjoying life thanks to this doctor.

Too eager to cut

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Dr. McTighe wanted to amputate my foot and do a total knee replacement in 99. 2013 and My knee and foot are fine and still intact. Glad I got second opinion.

I am very pleased

Posted on December 25th, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. McTighe the last few years for arthritis in my knees, had a couple of day surgeries. I have just had total knee replacement, and quite surprised and pleased. I have not had much pain. I have had aches, swelling, etc. but at only one month after surgery, I am walking around the house with a cane, and looks like I will have minimal scarring. I chose McTighe specifically because I liked his manner, after leaving an orthopaedist I disliked who seemed to pay no attention to me. Different people want different bedside manners or personalities from their doctors, but Dr. McTighe has the personality, honesty, and straightforward information that I want in a doctor. And my office visits always on time, staff is quite pleasant, and impressive clinic. I feel like I, a mere grandma, am benefiting from the sports medicine.

Disappointed in final results

Posted on June 15th, 2008

had knee surgery--did all therapy----worked hard at it. After 6 Mo. could not get my bend as I should. Each follow up with Dr. I would question why? Dr.would only shrug His shoulders. Never offered reason why. Wondering if I should go to another orthopetic surgeon to see if something can be done to correct this.

Posted on February 9th, 2015