A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Meisenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Meisenheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meisenheimer
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meisenheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Meisenheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisenheimer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Meisenheimer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Peter Meisenheimer MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Meisenheimer practice?
- Dr. Martin Meisenheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Meisenheimer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.