Overall Review

January 19th, 2016
He is simply the best. He takes so much time with me, and we even discuss world events every time I go. He saved my life in 1991, and I'll sing his praises to anyone!

September 6th, 2015
I researched dermatologists for months before I found Dr. Menter, and after reading his reviews, I knew I had to make an appointment with him. I knew what I was going for was skin cancer, and I wanted the best of the best to treat me. It took 3 months for me to get into him, and I'm not complaining, because if a doctor is that full, he must be good. When the time came, the doctors confirmed my self diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma. Dr. Menter had every doctor in that practice in my exam room, examining my chest. None of them could believe that I was just 19 years old. He told me he would see me next week to have it removed. I was very satisfied with how aggressive he was to the treatment. The next week, I was back in the office, and Dr. John O'Brien removed the basal cell. He told me I was the youngest patient he's ever seen with that particular type of skin cancer. At my original visit, I also had them take a look at my face. I had cystic acne, badly. A resident doctor alongside Dr. Menter, took one look at my face and told me I needed to be on Accutane. Within seconds, Menter agreed, and had me filling out the paperwork to begin treatment. I was on Accutane for 8 months, and it changed my life. It was rough, but so worth it...just as Dr. Menter told me it would be. I saw him once a month for nearly a year, and I got to know him and his staff well within that time. He is absolutely wonderful and cares so much about his patients. I actually looked forward to going to the doctor every month because they treated me like gold. I will forever be thankful for TDA & Dr. Menter!

April 18th, 2015
Absolutely the best in the treatment of psoriasis

September 24th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
No matter how busy his practice is, when Dr. Menter is seeing you, he takes all the time necessary to make sure that your needs are met. His experience, research and knowledge about Psoriasis is extraordinary. Truly a World-Top Dermatologist!

April 24th, 2013
Gifted Physician with World Class Experience
I've been a patient of Dr Menter's for 15+ years as he treats me for a chronic condition, psoriasis. He is a leading researcher and authority on psoriasis, which can sometimes make scheduling appointments a challenge, but I wouldn't trust my care to anyone but him. His knowledge is vast, especially when it comes to research breakthroughs and treatment advances. He's compassionate, kind, and provides hope for so many people who suffer from psoriasis.

October 26th, 2011
Psoriasis Doctor
Dr. Menter is probably the best physician in the country in this area and skin generally. I have had psoriatic arthrities for more than 25 years and never had it properly managed. He was always on cutting edge of research and treatments, and as soon as new medication was approved, put me on it and my situation is now 98% clear. Great bedside manner, knows your family members names, cares, and spends time. Also always has junior doctors training with him who are always friendly and attentive.

August 23rd, 2011
Horrible!!
He didn't even try to see my husband's whole naked body to see the problem on his skin. He diagnosed psoriasis and Hidradinitis Suppurativa. For the last one, a horrible cronic skin disease, he said "good luck" to my husband. What kind of doctor does that??/

May 2nd, 2011
I definately recommend Dr. Menter. After suffering with Psoriasis for 23 years and seeing 18 dermatologists, I finally found Dr. Menter. He spent close to an hour with me on my first visit. He is very compassionate and kind. I had tried just about every Psoriasis medication & therapy known to man, and Dr. Menter came up the perfect combination to clear my Psoriasis. He also works and communicates well with my Primary Physican, Endocrinologist, and Rheumatologist. His staff is wonderful as well. I have no trouble getting in to see him. That says a lot because I live four hours from Dallas. Dr. Menter is very knowledgeable about Psoriasis and all of its ugly twists and turns. In my eyes Dr. Menter is truly a life saver!