Dr. Martin Michalewski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Best female urological specialist
Had superb outcome of my surgery. The only wish I should have that done it much sooner, my life quality is sooo much better ! Thank You Doctor! God bless your hands!

March 15th, 2017
Most highly recommended doctor in his speciality. Excellent outcomes and highest patient satisfaction. Very friendly staff

November 10th, 2016
Best Doctor you can find!!!!

May 26th, 2016
Mrs
Best doctor money can buy. He will give you options and will be tru to his word when promises to fix your problems. Could not be happier with my outcome. Recommend in a heartbeat!

January 21st, 2016
I am a new women!
Trustworthy expert in female problems. Compassionate and easy to talk. Explains everything in simple terms and provides outstanding treatment results. Could not been more happier with my outcomes, the only regreat I have is that I suffered for so long before being able to find somebody who can help me, unlike many doctors I seen before who told me nothing can be done. Don't ever believe that, get second opinion from someone who knows better. Everything and can be done!

November 10th, 2015
The office staff are wonderful.

Excellence
Had the best experience with Dr. Michalewski . He made me feel comfortable at my appointment . He took time to explain everything to me - even when I had one more question . The staff was accommodating to my busy schedule . I highly recommend Dr. Martin Michalewski for your next appointment .

vervy good doctor!

Best experience ever!!!
Excellent experience, from first visit to post-op. Although there was a wait for testing, it was well worth it! Dr Michaewski gave me my life back, my incontinence issues have been completely resolved with only 1 week of recovery. The staff in this office is one of the most compassionate and efficient staff I have ever encountered. I highly recommend Dr Michalewski to any woman with pelvic issues.

October 22nd, 2015
I had urine leaking for many years, none of the doctors I seen seem to have any idea what to do about it and kind of dismissed my complaints. Finally I met dr.Michaleski and after he examined me he said he can repair my bladder and stop it from leaking with 15 min outpatient procedure done under sedation without general anesthesia ! (And general anesthesia was my big concern as I have other medical conditions. ) We did just that and today I am leak free. I can do any exercise I want, cough, sneeze , jump, anything without fear and embarrassment of being wet. Thank you soooo much for making me a new women.!

September 24th, 2015
I had Rectocele for 8 hrs and was misdiagnosed by many doctors. I finally found Dr Michaelewski and he diagnosed me right away and scheduled surgery. My surgery went great. I had a rectocele repair and a hysterectomy. I felt great 5 days after which was important because I have 3 children and needed to be able to take care of them, and didn't have a lot of down time. His staff is amazing. They are so helpful, kind and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr Michaelewski.

September 14th, 2015
Really Bad Experience.
1st scheduled surgery cancelled. But they had an opening the very next day. Apologies but I have a job and can't rearrange my life that quickly. Second date for surgery consisted of: No post-op check, no wound check, only postop-education was when I was still heavily under the influence of anesthesia. Had a five day post-op appointment that got cancelled because I was told I didn't need it! Major surgery, Foley cath, wait 12 days after surgery for postop appointment?? I think I am going to have to get a second opinion but I know I am going to have a hard time getting the records.