A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Mihm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Mihm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihm
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Mihm, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Hair Diseases
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Precancerous Conditions
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihm graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mihm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Charles Mihm MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Mihm practice?
- Dr. Martin Mihm has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Mihm practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Pathologists.