A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Mihm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Mihm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Mihm, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Hair Diseases
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Precancerous Conditions
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihm graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mihm has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mihm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Mihm practice?
Dr. Martin Mihm practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Albany, NY.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Pathologists.