Dermatologist (skin), Pathologist

brilliant and very attentive show details brilliant and very attentive
by Joanne H on Oct 24th, 2015

dr. mihm saved my sister's life from melanoma....and he saved mine too...superlative doctor......he corrected another pathologist's reading for my case and he corrected my sister's surgical approach in his second opinion....he also helped me get my other cancer risks properly addressed and saved my life twice already...but .he is way too humble to let you realize he is the best in the world in his field...if you have any melanoma risks he knows all that there is to be known and he is alert to what is also on the horizon in clinical research...I give him an A plus grade....outstanding competency...

Feb 27th, 2015

Brilliant doctor. Kind human being.

Sep 16th, 2012

The best Skin Doctor out there. Plain and simple

Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Mihm is a very fine gentleman. He does a through job and is by far the best dermatologist that I have ever had. I travel a long distance to see him. There are great demands on his time because of research, publications and especially in training other doctors and he doesn't have as much time to schedule patients as other doctors so it may be more difficult to get an appointment and sometimes one must wait in the office but he is taking time with other patients, including small children.