Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Miner
Dr. Martin Miner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Swansea, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Miner is affiliated with Miriam Hospital, Saint Anne's Hospital and St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford. Dr. Miner has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Miner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Martin Miner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. William Meinke
Family Medicine, General Practice
Providence, RI 0.14 mi39
Dr. Steven Stein
Providence, RI 0.25 mi15
Dr. Jennifer Ritzau
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Providence, RI 0.25 mi19