A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Miner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Miner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Men's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Morris Miner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Miner practice?
- Dr. Martin Miner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Miner practices Family Medicine near Swansea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Swansea Primary Care Doctors.