A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Moix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Moix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moix
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Moix, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moix graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Martin Moix MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Moix practice?
- Dr. Frank Moix has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Moix practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Internists and Conway Gastroenterologists.