Learn more about Dr. Martin Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Molina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Common Cold
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Molina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Christopher Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Molina practice?
- Dr. Martin Molina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Molina practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Park, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.