A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Moliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Moliver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Moliver, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moliver graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Moliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Medical Arts Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A Moliver MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Moliver practice?
- Dr. Martin Moliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Moliver practices Anesthesiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists.