A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Monahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Monahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Monahan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Monahan MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Monahan practice?
- Dr. Martin Monahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Monahan practices Internal Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Internists.