A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Moon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Moon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Moon MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Moon practice?
- Dr. Martin Moon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Moon practices Surgery near Edgewood, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.