A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Moskowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Moskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bruce Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Moskowitz practices Critical Care Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Critical Care Practitioners.