A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Moskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Moskowitz practice?
Dr. Martin Moskowitz practices Critical Care Medicine near Hauppauge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hauppauge Critical Care Practitioners.