Dr. Martin Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Murphy?

Very thorough, takes time with patients, communicates honestly and clearly.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Murphy takes time and explains things clearly. He's very patient and goes over things very thoroughly. My first visit, I only waited a few minutes before seeing him. My second visit, the wait time was so short that I hardly had time to fill out the paperwork. He's a great physician and a caring and trusted health care provided.

patient's daughter

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

Dr. Murphy has refused to fill out FMLA papers as I requested last week when my Dad was in the hospital. According to my Mom he said he will not fill them out until my Dad is in the hospital again. Caring? Compassionate? I am the only child and I need these papers signed and returned in case my Mom should need help in caring for my Dad. Mom said that she and Dad left the office very unhappy today.

What a Doctor Should Be

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Martin Murphy is a consummate professional as well as being a kind and warm physician. He was my internist for a great portion of his career (until a life change saw an end to my health coverage), I'll soon be 60 and how Dr. Murphy kept me pasted together for so long remains a mystery. Never did he stand in judgment of my foolhardy and riotous way of living. He did a greater thing: he convinced me to listen to him -- and for that I'll always be grateful.

D