Dr. Martin Muth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 4th, 2016
Bedside Manner Master
Outstanding, through and very, very kind. Computer savvy.

February 24th, 2016
One of the best doctors anywhere.
Probably one of the last real doctors left. He is caring and has great compassion. Being an RN for many years, I can tell you this is rare. I have been his patient for over 25 years. You will get honesty, care and he will remember you next time.

February 24th, 2016
He is the BEST! So warm and compassionate that every visit is a pleasure!!! The staff could not be more wonderful either!

October 4th, 2014
great doctor
He is great caring and the staff is always there to help, he delivered my baby. I highly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2013
Terrific with difficult situations
I went to Dr. Muth after seeing a different doctor with terible bedside manner, and to get a 2nd opinion. After receiving the same news Dr. Muth and his staff helped me to coordinate not only surgery, but follow up visits as well. All appointments I was made to feel normal and less crazy then I felt. I would highly recommend any woman to his office.

April 26th, 2011
Great Doctor, Great Staff
I have been a patient of Dr Muth for about 10 years. He has treated most of my family and he also delivered me. He is an excellent doctor and is always caring, reassuring, compassionate and warm. There are no stupid questions and he always makes sure that you are comfortable with your information before he leaves. I dread the day when I have to find someone else. He also has an excellent staff. Sue is the best. Shes warm and caring and exellent at easing your concerns. The office is clean, tidy and run with efficeny. I have never had a long wait or had a hard time getting in. Dr Muth is a class act and so is his staff. I simply love them.

January 7th, 2010
Dr Muth and Dr Weber are the greatest, most caring doctors I have ever had. I would recommend both of them to anyone.

March 11th, 2009
Dr. Muth is the most kind, patient and gentle doctor. He listens carefully to what I have to say, never thinking my question may be stupid or trivial. He makes sure I completely understand my care and how to keep myself healthy.

May 20th, 2008
Best Doctor
Dr. Muth is the best doctor I've ever seen. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He doesn't mince words on sensitive subjects and, amazingly, isn't embarrassing either. He is probably one of the kindest most compassionate physicians I've known, and I am in the medical field. Top notch