A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Nielsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nielsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Nielsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nielsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Nicolai Nielsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin N. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Martin Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Nielsen practices Psychiatry near Lafayette, NJ.
See Lafayette Psychiatrists.