A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Neft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Neft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Neft, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neft graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Neft has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Gerald Neft MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Neft practice?
- Dr. Martin Neft has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Neft practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.