Dr. Martin Neft Is this you?

September 19th, 2014

Dr. Martin Neft

Dr Neft is now retired but was our family physician for 20 years. He actually cares about his patients. Takes the time he needs to evaluate the situation. I love this Dr! Would highly recommend him and wish he was back from retirement. Although I hear he is doing amazing work in Africa! All my best to you Dr. Neft and thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family.

July 20th, 2011

He is special

I've had high blood pressure for 45 years. When we moved here 10 years ago and chose Dr. Neft, it was our wise decision. He is the first doctor to keep my blood pressure on track. He diagnosed my ADD problems and worked with the medicines to find just the right one for me. He calls our home when he wants to check up on us. He's special.

February 9th, 2010

Awkward and Uncomfortable

This man is not easy to talk to, he is not comfortable and those vibes are transferred to the patient. He does not make eye contact, has facial twitches, is not thorough in what he is attempting to convey. He also forgets what was discussed in the last appointments and twists words around. I would not go back to him to save my life, literally.

June 10th, 2016