A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Nicolau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Nicolau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Nicolau, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolau graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicolau has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Frank Nicolau MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Nicolau practice?
- Dr. Martin Nicolau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Nicolau practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Hematologists, and Naples Oncologists.