A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Noonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Noonan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Noonan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Noonan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- Crouse Health Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noonan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Noonan practice?
Dr. Martin Noonan practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.