Dr. Martin November Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin November?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 11th, 2013

Satisfied Patient

I love Dr. Martin Novemeber! He was, by far the best OB/GYN I have EVER seen. He is friendly, knowledgeable, personable and has a gift of explaining the most complicated medical conditions to the simplest of minds :-) I wish I could track him down right now as I am expecting a baby. I no he is no longer at the clinic where I first met him and I just called Dimock Community Health Center and he is no longer there either. I hope he is still practicing because he is an excellent physician. I only got to see him a few times in GYN before he moved on to a new position but he left a wonderful impression on me. I never thought I could appreciate a male OB/GYN so much! Gosh, I would love for him to deliver my baby.

February 23rd, 2016