A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Nwankwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Nwankwo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwankwo graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Nwankwo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Nwankwo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Nwankwo practice?
- Dr. Martin Nwankwo has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Nwankwo practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians.