A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Nydick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Nydick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Nydick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nydick graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nydick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nydick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans