A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Nydick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Nydick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Nydick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nydick graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nydick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Nydick MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Nydick practice?
- Dr. Martin Nydick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Nydick practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.