Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Nydick
Dr. Martin Nydick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nydick is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, Hospital For Special Surgery and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Nydick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martin Nydick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Raffaele Garofalo
New York, NY 0.04 mi39
Dr. Peter Pasley
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.04 mi22
Dr. Ruben Niesvizky
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.05 mi28